Lincoln Parish School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public preschools managed by Lincoln Parish School District serving 904 students in Dubach, Louisiana.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Louisiana state average of 55%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Lincoln Parish School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Dubach Dubach School7710 Fellowship Rd
Dubach, LA 71235
Grades: PK-5 | 142 students
- Ruston Lincoln Parish Early Childhood Center801 East Mississippi Avenue
Ruston, LA 70270
Grades: PK | 214 students
- Simsboro Simsboro High School1 Tiger Drive
Simsboro, LA 71275
Grades: PK-12 | 548 students
|School District Name||Lincoln Parish School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||5,694 students|
|# of Teachers||470 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||2,864 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||2,830 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||13 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||72 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||313 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2,671 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,572 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||51 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||234|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||424|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||406|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||410|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||415|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||425|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||441|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||457|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||421|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||403|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||434|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||438|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||414|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||372|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lincoln Parish School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 108 school districts in Louisiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 96% has increased from 79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (LA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,338 in this school district is less than the state average of $24,787. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,536 is less than the state average of $22,795. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (LA)|
|Total Revenue||$72 MM||$27 MM|
|Spending||$73 MM||$25 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,338||$24,787|
|Spending / Student||$12,536||$22,795|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.