Loveless Academic Magnet Prog High School
Loveless Academic Magnet Prog High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Loveless Academic Magnet Prog High School's student population of 497 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Loveless Academic Magnet Prog High School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,264 schools in Alabama (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montgomery E D Nixon Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 415 students
1000 Edgar D Nixon Ave
Montgomery, AL 36104
(334)269-3012 0.6 PK-5 415
- Montgomery Montgomery Technical Education Center
1200 Hugh Street
Montgomery, AL 36108
(334)241-5307 0.6 n/a n/a
- Montgomery Fews Secondary Acceleration Academy Grades: 6-10 | 58 students
321 Early St
Montgomery, AL 36104
(334)269-3665 0.8 6-10 58
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.