Macarthur K-8 University Academy
- Macarthur K-8 University Academy's student population of 366 students has declined by 29% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||366 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Macarthur K-8 University Academy's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1917 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southfield Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southfield Bradford Academy Grades: K-12 | 1413 students
24218 Garner St
Southfield, MI 48033
(248)351-0000 0.9 K-12 1413
- Redford Beech Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 663 students
19990 Beech Daly Rd.
Redford, MI 48240
(313)242-6100 1.1 2-5 663
- Redford Stuckey Center Grades: K-12 | 138 students
Redford, MI 48240
(313)242-3900 1.1 K-12 138
- Detroit Weston Preparatory Academy Grades: K-12 | 331 students
22930 Chippewa St
Detroit, MI 48219
(313)387-6038 1.1 K-12 331
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.