Me Of Science & Mathematics School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Me Of Science & Mathematics School District serving 149 students in Limestone, Maine.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Asian), which is more than the Maine state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Me Of Science & Mathematics School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Limestone Me School Of Science & Mathematics 95 High Street
Limestone, ME 04750
Grades: 9-12 | 149 students
|School District Name||Me Of Science & Mathematics School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||149|
|# of Teachers||21|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||75|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||74|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||13|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||126|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||50|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Me Of Science & Mathematics School District, which is ranked within the top 1% of all 160 school districts in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ME)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.