Perry School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Perry School District serving 126 students in Perry, Maine.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority American Indian and Asian), which is more than the Maine state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Perry School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Perry Perry Elementary School1587 U S Route 1
Perry, ME 04667
Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
|School District Name||Perry School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||126|
|# of Teachers||10|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13|
|# of Male Students||54|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||72|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||106|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||20|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Perry School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 160 school districts in Maine (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ME)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,377 in this school district is less than the state average of $16,433. The school district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,493 is less than the state average of $16,255. The school district spending/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ME)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,377||$16,433|
|Spending / Student||$10,493||$16,255|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.