Maplewood Elementary School
- Maplewood Elementary School's student population of 277 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maplewood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#65 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maplewood Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cortland Maplewood High School Grades: 9-12 | 205 students
2414 Greenville Rd
Cortland, OH 44410
(330)637-8466 5.0 9-12 205
- Cortland Maplewood Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 238 students
4174 Greenville Rd
Cortland, OH 44410
(330)924-2431 6.2 5-8 238
- North Bloomfield Bloomfield High School Grades: 5-12 | 130 students
2077 Park West Rd
North Bloomfield, OH 44450
(440)685-4711 6.7 5-12 130
- Mesopotamia Mesopotamia Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 122 students
4466 Kinsman Road
Mesopotamia, OH 44439
(440)693-4125 6.8 PK-4 122
- Bristolville Bristol Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 297 students
1845 State Route 88
Bristolville, OH 44402
(330)889-2700 8.3 K-6 297
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.