Mark Twain Elementary-middle School
- Mark Twain Elementary-middle School's student population of 243 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mark Twain Elementary-middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Detroit Public s Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Detroit New Paradigm College Prep Grades: K-12 | 85 students
2450 S Beatrice St
Detroit, MI 48217
(313)852-1500 0.5 K-12 85
- River Rouge Cb Sabbath 6-8 Preparatory Academy Grades: 6-12 | 343 students
River Rouge, MI 48218
(313)297-9654 0.9 6-12 343
- Ecorse Ralph J. Bunche Academy Grades: K-12 | 324 students
503 Hyacinthe St
Ecorse, MI 48229
(313)294-4710 0.9 K-12 324
- Melvindale Allendale Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 879 students
3201 Oakwood Blvd
Melvindale, MI 48122
(313)389-4664 1.1 2-5 879
- Lincoln Park Lafayette School Grades: K-12 | 496 students
1360 Lafayette Blvd
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
(313)389-0224 1.1 K-12 496
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.