Marlette Jr./sr. High School
- Marlette Jr./sr. High School's student population of 440 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marlette Jr./sr. High School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2077 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marlette Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Marlette Marlette Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 448 students
6230 Euclid St
Marlette, MI 48453
(989)635-4925 0.3 K-6 448
- Kingston Kingston Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 312 students
3644 Ross St
Kingston, MI 48741
(989)683-2284 8.0 K-6 312
- Kingston Kingston High School Grades: 7-12 | 312 students
5790 State St
Kingston, MI 48741
(989)683-2550 8.4 7-12 312
- Brown City Brown City Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 397 students
4290 2nd St
Brown City, MI 48416
(810)346-2781 8.9 K-12 397
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.