Seed Of Maryland School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Seed Of Maryland School District serving 405 students in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Maryland state average of 61%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Seed Of Maryland School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Baltimore The Seed School of Maryland200 Font Hill Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21223
Grades: 6-12 | 405 students
|School District Name||Seed Of Maryland School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||405|
|# of Teachers||39|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10|
|# of Male Students||191|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||214|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||21|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||378|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||4|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||35|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Seed Of Maryland School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 25 school districts in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.