Seed Of Maryland School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Seed Of Maryland School District serving 405 students in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Maryland state average of 61%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Seed Of Maryland School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Baltimore The Seed School of Maryland200 Font Hill Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21223
Grades: 6-12 | 405 students
|School District Name||Seed Of Maryland School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||405 students|
|# of Teachers||39 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||191 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||214 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||21 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||378 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||4 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||35|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Seed Of Maryland School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 25 school districts in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.