Top Maryland Vocational Public Middle Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top vocational public middle school in Maryland.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Maryland state average of 61%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Top Maryland Vocational Public Middle Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Baltimore Patterson High School 100 Kane St
Baltimore, MD 21224
Grades: 8-12 | 1098 students
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.