Top Maryland Vocational Public Middle Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 top vocational public middle school in Maryland.
- Vocational schools offer a series of courses which directly prepare individuals in paid or unpaid employment in jobs that have requirements other than a baccalaureate or advanced degree.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Maryland state average of 61%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Top Maryland Vocational Public Middle Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Baltimore Patterson High School 100 Kane St
Baltimore, MD 21224
Grades: 8-12 | 1098 students
The American public school system is by no means perfect, but is it completely broken? Keep reading to learn about some of the top issues affecting the public school system.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.