Bristol County Agricultural School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Bristol County Agricultural School District serving 468 students in Dighton, Massachusetts.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is more than the state average of 13:1.
|School District Name||Bristol County Agricultural School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||468 students|
|# of Teachers||33 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||130 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||338 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||12 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||445 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||124|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||119|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||116|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||109|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bristol County Agricultural School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,016 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,877. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,009 is less than the state average of $19,785. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$28 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$26 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,016||$20,877|
|Spending / Student||$18,009||$19,785|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.