Dover-Sherborn School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Dover-Sherborn School District serving 1,175 students in Dover, Massachusetts.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Asian), which is less than the Massachusetts state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Dover-Sherborn School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Dover-Sherborn School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,175 students|
|# of Teachers||108 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||563 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||612 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||85 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||31 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||31 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||984 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||42 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||172|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||174|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||177|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||173|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||154|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||167|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||158|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Dover-Sherborn School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,834 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,877. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,845 is less than the state average of $19,785. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$22 MM||$28 MM|
|Spending||$21 MM||$26 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,834||$20,877|
|Spending / Student||$17,845||$19,785|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.