Gosnold School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Gosnold School District serving 2 students in Cuttyhunk, Massachusetts.
- The student:teacher ratio of 2:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Gosnold School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cuttyhunk Cuttyhunk Elementary School17 Tower Hill Road
Cuttyhunk, MA 02713
Grades: 5-6 | 2 students
|School District Name||Gosnold School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||2|
|# of Teachers||1|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2|
|# of Male Students||1|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $192,000 is higher than the state average of $20,551. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $191,500 is higher than the state average of $19,475. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$384,000||$28 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$192,000||$20,551|
|Spending / Student||$191,500||$19,475|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.