Lenox School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Lenox School District serving 765 students in Lenox, Massachusetts.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
|School District Name||Lenox School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||765 students|
|# of Teachers||80 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||373 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||392 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||40 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||49 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||5 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||653 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||17 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||43|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||61|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||64|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lenox School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,853 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,877. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,448 is less than the state average of $19,785. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$28 MM|
|Spending||$14 MM||$26 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,853||$20,877|
|Spending / Student||$17,448||$19,785|
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.