Pioneer Charter of Science () School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Pioneer Charter of Science () School District serving 543 students in Everett, Massachusetts.
- Minority enrollment is 71% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is more than the Massachusetts state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Pioneer Charter of Science () School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Everett Pioneer Charter School Of Science 51-59 Summer Street
Everett, MA 01249
Grades: K-12 | 543 students
|School District Name||Pioneer Charter of Science () School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||543 students|
|# of Teachers||51 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||276 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||267 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||56 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||158 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||161 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||159 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||65|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||41|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pioneer Charter of Science () School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?