Southwick-tolland-granville Regional School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Southwick-tolland-granville Regional School District serving 89 students in Granville, Massachusetts.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority American Indian and Asian), which is less than the Massachusetts state average of 37%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Southwick-tolland-granville Regional School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Granville Granville Village Elementary School409 Main Road
Granville, MA 01034
Grades: K-6 | 89 students
|School District Name||Southwick-tolland-granville Regional School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||89|
|# of Teachers||10|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9|
|# of Male Students||45|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||44|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||84|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Southwick-tolland-granville Regional School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 384 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2011-2012 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $42,809 is higher than the state average of $20,551. The school district revenue/student has grown by 77% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $43,270 is higher than the state average of $19,475. The school district spending/student has grown by 78% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$28 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$26 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$42,809||$20,551|
|Spending / Student||$43,270||$19,475|
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.