Williamstown School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Williamstown School District serving 450 students in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
- Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Williamstown School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Williamstown Williamstown Elementary School115 Church Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
Grades: PK-6 | 450 students
|School District Name||Williamstown School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||450 students|
|# of Teachers||38 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||222 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||228 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||13 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||31 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||371 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||29 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||47|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Williamstown School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,929 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,877. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,758 is less than the state average of $19,785. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$28 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$26 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,929||$20,877|
|Spending / Student||$14,758||$19,785|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.