ACE Academy (SDA) School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in ACE Academy (SDA) School District, serving 180 students. ACE Academy (SDA) School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Michigan.
- public school in ACE Academy (SDA) School District have a diversity score of 0.37, which is less than the Michigan public school average of 0.52.
- Minority enrollment is 81% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Michigan public school average of 34% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 is more than the Michigan public school average of 18:1.
|School District Name||ACE Academy (SDA) School District|
|School District Website||http://www.aceacademysda.com|
|School District Phone Number||(248) 582-8100|
|School District Grades Offered||04 - 12|
|2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MI)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||3,735 Schools|
|# of Students||180 Students||1,472,301 Students|
|# of Teachers||9 Teachers||82,182 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||≤10%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (16-17)||≤10%|
|Graduation Rate (15-16)||≤10%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||9,974 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1 Student||49,834 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 Student||114,872 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||139 Students||260,793 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||35 Students||978,273 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,272 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 Students||57,365 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||116,607|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||105,799|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||103,933|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||105,395|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||107,959|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||112,259|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||112,463|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4||111,894|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||9||114,566|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||31||123,361|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||49||121,139|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||46||115,656|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||41||117,214|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||4,056|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,456 is higher than the state median of $13,151. The school district revenue/student has grown by 10% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,339 is higher than the state median of $13,281. The school district spending/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017||This School District||This State (MI)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$10 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,456||$13,151|
|Revenue / Student||$17,339||$13,281|
ACE Academy (SDA) School District Public Schools (2020-21)
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
The greatest danger on your child’s campus is not bullies, but rather cancer-causing PCBs. Learn about the presence of PCBs in schools and whether your child’s school is at risk.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?