Global Preparatory Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Global Preparatory Academy School District serving 142 students in Roseville, Michigan.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Michigan state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is equal to the state average of 18:1.
Global Preparatory Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Roseville Global Preparatory Academy 26200 Ridgemont
Roseville, MI 48066
Grades: K-8 | 142 students
|School District Name||Global Preparatory Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||142 students|
|# of Teachers||8 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||75 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||67 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||140 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||16|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Global Preparatory Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $25,908 is higher than the state average of $12,544. The school district revenue/student has declined by 14% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $28,307 is higher than the state average of $12,533. The school district spending/student has declined by 14% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MI)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$25,908||$12,544|
|Spending / Student||$28,307||$12,533|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.