Top Keego Harbor Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public elementary school in Keego Harbor, Michigan, serving 480 students.
- Keego Harbor, MI public schools have a diversity score of 0.70, which is higher than the Michigan average of 0.28.
- Minority enrollment is 61% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
Top Keego Harbor, MI Public Elementary Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Keego Harbor Roosevelt Elementary School2065 Cass Lake Rd
Keego Harbor, MI 48320
Grades: K-5 | 480 students
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.