Midland County Educational Service Agency School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Midland County Educational Service Agency School District serving 135 students in Midland, Michigan.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Michigan state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Midland County Educational Service Agency School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Midland Mcesa And Sugnet School Classroom Programs 3917 Jefferson Ave
Midland, MI 48640
Grades: PK-12 | 135 students
|School District Name||Midland County Educational Service Agency School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||135|
|# of Teachers||30|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5|
|# of Male Students||101|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||34|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||6|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||125|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||7|
|# of Ungraded Students:||22|
- Midland County Educational Service Agency School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 855 school districts in Michigan (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $177,030 is higher than the state average of $12,427. The school district revenue/student has grown by 1222% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $168,452 is higher than the state average of $12,416. The school district spending/student has grown by 1222% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MI)|
|Total Revenue||$24 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$23 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$177,030||$12,427|
|Spending / Student||$168,452||$12,416|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.