Middle College At Gtcc-gso
- Middle College At Gtcc-gso's student population of 123 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-13|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Middle College At Gtcc-gso's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#18 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guilford County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greensboro Middle College High At Bennett Grades: 9-12 | 101 students
610 Gorrell Street
Greensboro, NC 27406
(336)517-1832 0.3 9-12 101
- Greensboro Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 384 students
1110 East Washington Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
(336)370-8290 0.5 PK-5 384
- Greensboro Stem Early College @ Nc A&t Su Grades: 9-12 | 179 students
402 Laurel Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
(336)370-8580 0.7 9-12 179
- Greensboro Philip J Weaver Ed Center Grades: 9-12 | 258 students
300 South Spring Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
(336)370-8282 0.8 9-12 258
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.