Midred Magowan Elementary School
- Midred Magowan Elementary School's student population of 526 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||526 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Midred Magowan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1323 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Edgewater Park Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willingboro J. C. Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 475 students
70 Sunset Road
Willingboro, NJ 08046
(609)835-3881 1.0 PK-5 475
- Beverly Samuel M Ridgway Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 325 students
300 Delanco Rd
Beverly, NJ 08010
(609)871-3434 1.0 5-8 325
- Willingboro W. R. James Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 419 students
41 Pinetree Lane
Willingboro, NJ 08046
(609)835-8940 1.8 PK-5 419
- Riverside M. Joan Pearson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 255 students
1301 Burlington Ave
Riverside, NJ 08075
(856)461-1976 2.1 K-5 255
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.