BEACON ACADEMY School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by BEACON ACADEMY School District serving 388 students in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
BEACON ACADEMY School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Maple Grove Beacon Academy 9060 Zanzibar Ln N
Maple Grove, MN 55311
Grades: K-8 | 388 students
|School District Name||BEACON ACADEMY School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||388 students|
|# of Teachers||33 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||196 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||192 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||6 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||32 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||63 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||271 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||16 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- BEACON ACADEMY School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,074 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,014 is less than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,074||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$9,014||$11,598|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.