56629 Minnesota Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 56629, Minnesota, serving 49 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 56629 have a diversity score of 0.13, which is lower than the Minnesota average of 0.34.
- Minority enrollment is 10% (majority Black and American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 5:1.
56629, MN Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Birchdale Indus Secondary8560 Hwy 11
Birchdale, MN 56629
Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
Public school graduates in New Haven can now go to college on Yale’s dime. Learn more about the New Haven Promise that could spark similar programs across the country.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.