FULDA PUBLIC School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by FULDA PUBLIC School District serving 347 students in Fulda, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
|School District Name||FULDA PUBLIC School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||347 students|
|# of Teachers||28 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||173 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||174 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||13 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||26 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||300 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||35|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||40|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- FULDA PUBLIC School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,484 is higher than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $16,158 is higher than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has grown by 7% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,484||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$16,158||$11,598|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.