Jordan Public School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Jordan Public School District serving 19 students in Jordan, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 21% of the student body (majority American Indian and Asian), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 32%.
Jordan Public School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Jordan Jordan Early Childhood Elementary School 815 Sunset Dr
Jordan, MN 55352
Grades: PK | 19 students
|School District Name||Jordan Public School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||19|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio|
|# of Male Students||15|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||4|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||15|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Jordan Public School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 483 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2012-2013 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Graduation Rate |
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $1,462,250 is higher than the state average of $11,015. The school district revenue/student has grown by 324% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $1,452,250 is higher than the state average of $11,205. The school district spending/student has grown by 324% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$1,462,250||$11,015|
|Spending / Student||$1,452,250||$11,205|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.