Region 4-lakes Country Service Coop School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Region 4-lakes Country Service Coop School District serving 38 students in Moorhead, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 37% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Minnesota state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Region 4-lakes Country Service Coop School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Moorhead Lakes Country Youth Education Svcs High School 2215 12th Ave S
Moorhead, MN 56560
Grades: 9-12 | 38 students
|School District Name||Region 4-lakes Country Service Coop School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||38|
|# of Teachers||5|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||14|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||24|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||5|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||24|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||30|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Region 4-lakes Country Service Coop School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 477 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-2011 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 20-29% has increased from 10% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $1,393,595 is higher than the state average of $11,015. The school district revenue/student has declined by 29% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $1,307,595 is higher than the state average of $11,205. The school district spending/student has declined by 29% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$52 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$48 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$1,393,595||$11,015|
|Spending / Student||$1,307,595||$11,205|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.