Regn 6 And 8-sw/wc Srv Cooperative School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 6 public schools managed by Regn 6 And 8-sw/wc Srv Cooperative School District serving 61 students in Belview, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Regn 6 And 8-sw/wc Srv Cooperative School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Belview Belview Learning Center Bridges 102 S 2nd St
Belview, MN 56214
Grades: K-12 | 22 students
- Pipestone Blue Mound Learning Center 1314 N Hiawatha Ave
Pipestone, MN 56164
Grades: 5-12 | 3 students
- Cosmos Foundations Alternative Program 320 N Saturn Ste A
Cosmos, MN 56228
Grades: K-12 | 24 students
- Willmar North Central Learning Center 1703 Technology Dr
Willmar, MN 56201
Grades: K-12 | 12 students
- Pipestone Pipestone Learning Center 1401 7th St Sw
Pipestone, MN 56164
Grades: 9-12 | n/a students
- Windom Red Rock Ridge Mid-level Alc Middle School 68 10th Street
Windom, MN 56101
Grades: 7-8 | n/a students
|School District Name||Regn 6 And 8-sw/wc Srv Cooperative School District|
|# of Schools||12|
|# of Students||141|
|# of Teachers||28|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5|
|# of Male Students||104|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||37|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||22|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||105|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||8|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||41|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Regn 6 And 8-sw/wc Srv Cooperative School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 40-49% has decreased from 60-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $487,426 is higher than the state average of $11,015. The school district revenue/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $498,778 is higher than the state average of $11,205. The school district spending/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$26 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$27 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$487,426||$11,015|
|Spending / Student||$498,778||$11,205|
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.