ZUMBROTA-MAZEPPA School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by ZUMBROTA-MAZEPPA School District serving 1,016 students in Mazeppa, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the state average of 16:1.
ZUMBROTA-MAZEPPA School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mazeppa Zumbrota-mazeppa Elementary School343 3rd Ave Ne
Mazeppa, MN 55956
Grades: 3-6 | 382 students
- Zumbrota Zumbrota-mazeppa Primary School799 Mill St
Zumbrota, MN 55992
Grades: PK-2 | 295 students
- Zumbrota Zumbrota-mazeppa Senior High School705 Mill St
Zumbrota, MN 55992
Grades: 9-12 | 339 students
|School District Name||ZUMBROTA-MAZEPPA School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,016 students|
|# of Teachers||62 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||525 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||491 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||17 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||33 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||17 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||928 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||17 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||85|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||103|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||88|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||97|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||92|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||105|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||88|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||77|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- ZUMBROTA-MAZEPPA School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,298 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,945 is less than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$12 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,298||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$10,945||$11,598|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.