Mio-ausable High School
- Mio-ausable High School's student population of 303 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mio-ausable High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1537 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mio-AuSable s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mio Mio-ausable Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 217 students
1110 West 8th St
Mio, MI 48647
(989)826-2485 0.0 K-12 217
- Fairview Fairview School Grades: K-12 | 316 students
1879 East Miller Rd
Fairview, MI 48621
(989)848-7004 6.6 K-12 316
- West Branch Rose City School Grades: K-8 | 170 students
208 Ward St
West Branch, MI 48661
(989)343-2250 16.1 K-8 170
- Lewiston Lewiston Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 162 students
4580 Montmorency St
Lewiston, MI 49756
(989)786-2253 17.9 K-8 162
- Hale Hale High School Grades: 9-12 | 129 students
311 N Washington St
Hale, MI 48739
(989)728-3551 25.4 9-12 129
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.