CROSSROADS ACAD OF KANSAS CITY School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by CROSSROADS ACAD OF KANSAS CITY School District serving 561 students in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 62% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
CROSSROADS ACAD OF KANSAS CITY School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||CROSSROADS ACAD OF KANSAS CITY School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||561 students|
|# of Teachers||49 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||288 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||273 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||11 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||11 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||101 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||220 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||214 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||105|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- CROSSROADS ACAD OF KANSAS CITY School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,360 is higher than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has grown by 24% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,102 is higher than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has grown by 24% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,360||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$17,102||$10,157|
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.