Francis Howell R-iii School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public preschools managed by Francis Howell R-iii School District serving 616 students in Saint Charles, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), which is less than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is more than the state average of 14:1.
Francis Howell R-iii School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Francis Howell R-iii School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||17,673 students|
|# of Teachers||1,128 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||8,797 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||8,876 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||15 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||679 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||730 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1,372 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||14,221 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||25 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||631 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||616|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||1,259|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1,269|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1,198|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||1,312|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||1,256|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||1,276|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1,262|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1,341|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1,350|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||1,322|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||1,419|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||1,368|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||1,425|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Francis Howell R-iii School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 96% has increased from 89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,626 in this school district is less than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,475 is higher than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$191 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$208 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,626||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$10,475||$10,157|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.