MIAMI R-I School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by MIAMI R-I School District serving 178 students in Amoret, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
|School District Name||MIAMI R-I School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||178 students|
|# of Teachers||20 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||102 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||76 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||8 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||11 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||151 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||11|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- MIAMI R-I School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,831 is higher than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,469 is higher than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,831||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$13,469||$10,157|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.