NEWTOWN-HARRIS R-III School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by NEWTOWN-HARRIS R-III School District serving 57 students in Newtown, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
NEWTOWN-HARRIS R-III School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Newtown Newtown-harris Elementary School306 N Main
Newtown, MO 64667
Grades: PK-6 | 57 students
|School District Name||NEWTOWN-HARRIS R-III School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||57 students|
|# of Teachers||8 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
|# of Male Students||35 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||22 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||50 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||11|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- NEWTOWN-HARRIS R-III School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,766 is higher than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,692 is higher than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,766||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$14,692||$10,157|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.