SMITHTON R-VI School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by SMITHTON R-VI School District serving 576 students in Smithton, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
|School District Name||SMITHTON R-VI School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||576 students|
|# of Teachers||45 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||292 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||284 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||30 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||532 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||8 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||33|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||41|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- SMITHTON R-VI School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,306 in this school district is less than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,777 is less than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,306||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$7,777||$10,157|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.