WEST ST. FRANCOIS CO. R-IV School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by WEST ST. FRANCOIS CO. R-IV School District serving 1,029 students in Park Hills, Missouri.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Missouri state average of 28%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is equal to the state average of 14:1.
WEST ST. FRANCOIS CO. R-IV School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Park Hills West County Elementary School625 Chariton Ave
Park Hills, MO 63601
Grades: PK-5 | 498 students
- Park Hills West County High School768 Hwy M
Park Hills, MO 63601
Grades: 9-12 | 303 students
- Leadwood West County Middle School1124 Main St
Leadwood, MO 63653
Grades: 6-8 | 228 students
|School District Name||WEST ST. FRANCOIS CO. R-IV School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,029 students|
|# of Teachers||74 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||512 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||517 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||3 students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||11 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,008 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||30|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||73|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||80|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||89|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||67|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- WEST ST. FRANCOIS CO. R-IV School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 552 school districts in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MO)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,077 in this school district is less than the state average of $9,971. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,232 is less than the state average of $10,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MO)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,077||$9,971|
|Spending / Student||$9,232||$10,157|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.