Brockton High School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Brockton High School District serving 39 students in Brockton, Montana.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Montana state average of 21%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Brockton High School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Brockton Brockton High School540 5th St.
Brockton, MT 59213
Grades: 9-12 | 39 students
|School District Name||Brockton High School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||39|
|# of Teachers||5|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||23|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||16|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||34|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||4|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Brockton High School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 370 school districts in Montana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-2011 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $66,833 is higher than the state average of $15,305. The school district revenue/student has grown by 11% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $68,333 is higher than the state average of $14,876. The school district spending/student has grown by 11% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MT)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$2 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$66,833||$15,305|
|Spending / Student||$68,333||$14,876|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.