Divide Elem School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Divide Elem School District serving 9 students in Divide, Montana.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Divide Elem School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Divide Divide School50 Schoolhouse Road
Divide, MT 59727
Grades: PK-8 | 9 students
|School District Name||Divide Elem School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||9 students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||5 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||4 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||9 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||2|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Divide Elem School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 370 school districts in Montana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-2011 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (10-11)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (10-11)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $31,000 is higher than the state average of $15,452. The school district revenue/student has grown by 25% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $34,000 is higher than the state average of $15,019. The school district spending/student has grown by 25% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MT)|
|Total Revenue||$124,000||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$31,000||$15,452|
|Spending / Student||$34,000||$15,019|
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.