Lambert Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Lambert Elementary School District serving 91 students in Lambert, Montana.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Montana state average of 21%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Lambert Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||91|
|# of Teachers||11|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8|
|# of Male Students||50|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||41|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||8|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||78|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||11|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lambert Elementary School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 262 school districts in Montana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $45,392 is higher than the state average of $15,305. The school district revenue/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $70,544 is higher than the state average of $14,876. The school district spending/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MT)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$2 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$45,392||$15,305|
|Spending / Student||$70,544||$14,876|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.