Lambert High School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lambert High School District serving 45 students in Lambert, Montana.
- Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Montana state average of 21%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
|School District Name||Lambert High School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||45|
|# of Teachers||7|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6|
|# of Male Students||23|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||22|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||4|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||37|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||15|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lambert High School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 277 school districts in Montana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-2015 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $92,462 is higher than the state average of $15,305. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $134,744 is higher than the state average of $14,876. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MT)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$2 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$92,462||$15,305|
|Spending / Student||$134,744||$14,876|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.