Lincoln County H S School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lincoln County H S School District serving 285 students in Eureka, Montana.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Montana state average of 21%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 14:1.
Lincoln County H S School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Eureka Lincoln Co High School312 9th St
Eureka, MT 59917
Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
|School District Name||Lincoln County H S School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||285 students|
|# of Teachers||18 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||120 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||165 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||10 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||259 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||8 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||73|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lincoln County H S School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 360 school districts in Montana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2012-2013 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,944 in this school district is less than the state average of $15,452. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,052 is less than the state average of $15,019. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MT)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$2 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,944||$15,452|
|Spending / Student||$11,052||$15,019|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.