Adams Central School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public high school managed by Adams Central School District serving 462 students in Hastings, Nebraska.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Nebraska state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Adams Central School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hastings Adams Central Junior Senior High School1090 S Adams Rd, Po Box 1088
Hastings, NE 68902
Grades: 7-12 | 462 students
|School District Name||Adams Central School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||462|
|# of Teachers||35|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13|
|# of Male Students||217|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||245|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||9|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||440|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||80|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||86|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Adams Central School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 246 school districts in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,650 in this school district is less than the state average of $16,894. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,432 is less than the state average of $15,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NE)|
|Total Revenue||$13 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$12 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,650||$16,894|
|Spending / Student||$13,432||$15,659|
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.