Howells-dodge Consolidated School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Howells-dodge Consolidated School District serving 40 students in Dodge, Nebraska.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Nebraska state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Howells-dodge Consolidated School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Dodge Howells-dodge Elementary School/dodge209 Ash Street
Dodge, NE 68633
Grades: 2-6 | 40 students
|School District Name||Howells-dodge Consolidated School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||40|
|# of Teachers||6|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||18|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||22|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||8|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||31|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Howells-dodge Consolidated School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 248 school districts in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2010-2011 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Graduation Rate |
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $55,250 is higher than the state average of $16,894. The school district revenue/student has grown by 157% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $50,450 is higher than the state average of $15,659. The school district spending/student has grown by 157% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NE)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$55,250||$16,894|
|Spending / Student||$50,450||$15,659|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.