68658 Nebraska Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public elementary school in 68658, Nebraska, serving 79 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 68658 have a diversity score of 0.04, which is lower than the Nebraska average of 0.29.
- Minority enrollment is 13% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
68658, NE Public Elementary Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Rising City Shelby - Rising City Middle School400 E Spruce
Rising City, NE 68658
Grades: 6-8 | 79 students
Minnesota is looking at a new law that would require tougher public school policies to combat bullying. The bill has passed the state House and is now waiting for a vote by the Senate.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.