Nevada Learning Academy At Ccsd
- Nevada Learning Academy At Ccsd's student population of 192 students has declined by 40% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nevada Learning Academy At Ccsd's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#40 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Helen J Stewart School Grades: PK-12 | 133 students
2375 E. Viking
Las Vegas, NV 89169
(702)799-5588 0.7 PK-12 133
- Las Vegas Lewis E Rowe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 660 students
4338 S. Bruce St.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
(702)799-5540 1.0 PK-5 660
- Las Vegas George E Harris Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 764 students
3620 S. Sandhill
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702)799-7750 1.1 PK-5 764
- Las Vegas C W Woodbury Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 846 students
3875 E. Harmon Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89121
(702)799-7660 1.2 6-8 846
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.