03032 New Hampshire Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in 03032, New Hampshire, serving 601 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 03032 have a diversity score of 0.07, which is lower than the New Hampshire average of 0.16.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 03032 is Auburn Village School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in New Hampshire or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 5% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
03032, NH Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Auburn Auburn Village School11 Eaton Hill Rd.
Auburn, NH 03032
Grades: K-8 | 601 students
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.