Errol School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Errol School District serving 14 students in Errol, New Hampshire.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Errol School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Errol Errol Consolidated Elementary School99 Main St.
Errol, NH 03579
Grades: K-8 | 14 students
|School District Name||Errol School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||14|
|# of Teachers||3|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5|
|# of Male Students||7|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||7|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||14|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Errol School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $36,733 is higher than the state average of $25,334. The school district revenue/student has declined by 20% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $36,533 is higher than the state average of $25,206. The school district spending/student has declined by 20% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$551,000||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$36,733||$25,334|
|Spending / Student||$36,533||$25,206|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.