Marlborough School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Marlborough School District serving 185 students in Marlborough, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the New Hampshire state average of 13%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Marlborough School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Marlborough Marlborough Elementary School41 Fitch Court
Marlborough, NH 03455
Grades: K-8 | 185 students
|School District Name||Marlborough School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||185|
|# of Teachers||17|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11|
|# of Male Students||100|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||85|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||4|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||175|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Marlborough School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,201 in this school district is less than the state average of $25,334. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $45,967 is higher than the state average of $25,206. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$13 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,201||$25,334|
|Spending / Student||$45,967||$25,206|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.