Pittsburg School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Pittsburg School District serving 92 students in Pittsburg, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the New Hampshire state average of 13%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Pittsburg School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||92|
|# of Teachers||17|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5|
|# of Male Students||48|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||44|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||85|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||11|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pittsburg School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $37,825 is higher than the state average of $25,334. The school district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $34,213 is higher than the state average of $25,206. The school district spending/student has declined by 8% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NH)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$37,825||$25,334|
|Spending / Student||$34,213||$25,206|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.